Post Description :- Social welfare department ( women and child development ) has released new recruitment for various posts in various states. Any candidate who is interested to fill form can apply before the last date.
Total Number Of Vacancies :- 3212
Post Name :-
- Junior Hindi Translator
- Women supervisor
- Hindi typist
- Primary teachers
- Multi skilled workers
- Stenographer grade 2
- Stenographer grade 3
Job Location :- All over India.
Education Qualification :- Candidate should passed 10th , 12th , Graduation from recognize board or university.
Education qualification should vary according to your post. For other education qualification visit official website and read notification carefully.
Age Limit Criteria –
Candidate should be between 18 to 40 years .
Minimum age – 18
Maximum age – 40
Age relation will be given as per govt rules.
Salary per month – Salary per month will be 25000 to 40000 /-
Selection Process :-
There will be online exam for these vacancies and after examination other process will be done like short hand for stenographer , document verification etc.
How to Apply :-
- visit official website and click on new registration according to your post.
- After registration fill all your basic details like education qualification , age , adress, post prefrence.
- submit all your document which is needed to fill form.
- check all details , any wrong detail cannot be correct after form fill.
- Submit your fees and take print out of your application form.
Application Fees :- Application fees will vary according to your post and according to your category.
Check official notification which is given below.
Important dates for apply –
Starting date of online application – 10 dec. 2021
Last date of online application – 15 jan 2022
Official Notification Link :-
3. Click Here